History of Zinnenberg manor
From Puecherhof to Ansitz Zinnenberg
Originally a farmhouse belonging to the Melag estate, and also known as Puecherhof, the Zinnenberg manor gained its current architectural features under its owner Eustach Franzin between 1626 and 1630. Its history, however, dates farther back.
In 1446, Salomon Puecher left all his possessions to the Wilten Monastery in Innsbruck. These included the Puecherhof farm, which consisted of a house with parlour, kitchen, chamber, cellar, winepress, barn, stable and garden. The estate extended over an area of about 3 hectares, and with a 3:1 ratio of meadow to arable land, livestock farming was excluded in favour of viticulture, to which were dedicated increasing space and efforts.